Do you curse in public? Are there certain curse words you just won't say?
Did your grandmother ever wash your mouth out with soap for saying a bad word?
Do you have “alternative” swear words you use instead?
Or do you let the F-bombs fly if someone cuts you off in traffic?
How do you feel about swearing?
(This article from one of our partner sites notes that many swear words have religious underpinnings.)
- Kansas City gunman at Jewish center has history with hate groups: A brief look at background - Apr 14, 2014
- When you die, what will be done with your body? - Apr 3, 2014
- POLL: Should students be allowed to write about Jesus in public school? - Mar 25, 2014
- The ‘Z’ word. Who are the Christian Zionists? - Sep 27, 2013
- After bombings, shootings, a book and now a movie: Sellerstown church community healing - Aug 30, 2013
- POLL: How do you rate your level of technological reverence? - Aug 26, 2013
- COMING MONDAY: “From Bullets to Burnings: Religion & Violence in America” - Aug 23, 2013
- POLL: Which superhero shares your values? - Aug 13, 2013
- POLL: Have you felt a call into ministry? Did you follow it? - Jul 1, 2013
- Humanists find ways to say ‘I do’ without God - May 20, 2013