For some people, dating someone with the same religious beliefs is essential to a romantic relationship. Not having the same beliefs can be a deal breaker. But sometimes, people who share your beliefs can be hard to find.
The most logical place to find someone with similar beliefs is, of course, your own house of worship, or within another social group established around a certain belief. But if the relationship goes sour, there's no escaping the other person – you're still part of the same community.
What have you experienced?
Have you ever dated someone you met at your place of worship or in another belief-focused group?
- What’s your favorite place to pray? - Jun 3, 2014
- Changes ahead for Columbia Faith & Values: A letter from the editor - May 23, 2014
- Two-room Lutheran school provides close-knit classroom setting - May 23, 2014
- How faith communities fit into youth mental wellness - May 9, 2014
- Does your faith group have a disaster plan? - Apr 28, 2014
- Springfield ‘Duck Dynasty’ show canceled - Apr 21, 2014
- Islamic Center to hold annual open house - Apr 21, 2014
- Annual Hero Awards winners announced, honored for service - Apr 15, 2014
- PHOTO: The Blessing of the Palms - Apr 14, 2014
- PHOTOS: Palm Sunday procession persists in spite of precipitation - Apr 13, 2014