Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
And we appreciate
Our readers like you.
We've got a gift
To show you we care
But first, you must “like” us –
On Facebook, that's where.
So give us a “like”
And we'll make you a deal –
Thirty percent off advertising,
How does that feel?
If you already “like” us,
Then that's fine, too –
This special coupon
Is also for you.
As we celebrate love
On this Valentine's Day,
We thank you, our readers –
And we do hope you'll stay.
How it works
Columbia Faith & Values is feeling the love this Valentine's Day. Since the site launched in late July, our audience has continued to grow. On our best days, the website has more than 150 visits. We've got close to 200 followers on Twitter, and we're getting close to 200 on Facebook.
This Valentine's Day, we'd like to thank you for your support. On our Facebook page, we're offering a coupon for 30 percent off advertising. If you've already “liked” us on Facebook, then you're already eligible. If you haven't, head over to our page, click “like,” and then get your coupon. You'll find it in the small row of boxes beneath our cover photo – it's the “Be our Valentine” box. You can also get to the coupon by clicking here.
But hurry – we've got a limited number, so get yours while they last. We'll keep giving them away after Valentine's Day, but only until they run out.
And don't worry – you don't have to use it right away. It's good until June 2013.
What's that? You're not sure what to use the advertising coupon for? Here are a few ideas to consider:
- Tell the community about an event.
- Invite the community to a class or speaker series.
- Spread the word about your business.
- Promote a sermon series at your church.
- Grow your group by letting people know you're here.
- … or just about anything else!
Questions? Contact the editor at Kellie.Kotraba@ReligionNews.com, or send us a Facebook message.
So, how about it: Will you be our Valentine?
- What’s your favorite place to pray? - Jun 3, 2014
- Changes ahead for Columbia Faith & Values: A letter from the editor - May 23, 2014
- Two-room Lutheran school provides close-knit classroom setting - May 23, 2014
- How faith communities fit into youth mental wellness - May 9, 2014
- Does your faith group have a disaster plan? - Apr 28, 2014
- Springfield ‘Duck Dynasty’ show canceled - Apr 21, 2014
- Islamic Center to hold annual open house - Apr 21, 2014
- Annual Hero Awards winners announced, honored for service - Apr 15, 2014
- PHOTO: The Blessing of the Palms - Apr 14, 2014
- PHOTOS: Palm Sunday procession persists in spite of precipitation - Apr 13, 2014