Time Magazine named Pope Francis as Person of the Year. (Read Time’s story about the man, and the choice, here.)
He’s the third pope to be honored by Time in this way, following following Pope John XXIII in 1962 and Pope John Paul II in 1994.
We’d like to know: If the choice were up to you, would you have picked Pope Francis to be Person of the Year?
Take our poll – and then, leave a comment to tell us why, why not, or who you would have picked instead.
- What’s your favorite place to pray? - Jun 3, 2014
- Changes ahead for Columbia Faith & Values: A letter from the editor - May 23, 2014
- Two-room Lutheran school provides close-knit classroom setting - May 23, 2014
- How faith communities fit into youth mental wellness - May 9, 2014
- Does your faith group have a disaster plan? - Apr 28, 2014
- Springfield ‘Duck Dynasty’ show canceled - Apr 21, 2014
- Islamic Center to hold annual open house - Apr 21, 2014
- Annual Hero Awards winners announced, honored for service - Apr 15, 2014
- PHOTO: The Blessing of the Palms - Apr 14, 2014
- PHOTOS: Palm Sunday procession persists in spite of precipitation - Apr 13, 2014