Several faith groups canceled services on Sunday because of icy road conditions. Today (Tuesday), we’ve been seeing emails about weekday services being canceled because of the snow.
When services are canceled, what do you do? Do you spend extra time in prayer on your own, or do some extra readings from your scripture, or gather for a time of worship as a family? Or do you figure it’s OK and fill that time with other things? Or does it depend?
Take our poll. And share your ideas on how you personally respond when weather cancels worship.
- What’s your favorite place to pray? - Jun 3, 2014
- Changes ahead for Columbia Faith & Values: A letter from the editor - May 23, 2014
- Two-room Lutheran school provides close-knit classroom setting - May 23, 2014
- How faith communities fit into youth mental wellness - May 9, 2014
- Does your faith group have a disaster plan? - Apr 28, 2014
- Springfield ‘Duck Dynasty’ show canceled - Apr 21, 2014
- Islamic Center to hold annual open house - Apr 21, 2014
- Annual Hero Awards winners announced, honored for service - Apr 15, 2014
- PHOTO: The Blessing of the Palms - Apr 14, 2014
- PHOTOS: Palm Sunday procession persists in spite of precipitation - Apr 13, 2014